Friday, November 21, 2008

When you put your eyes on someone

When you put your eyes on someone
what is the feeling at that time
What do you mostly findAnd what is deeply in your eyes

When I put my eyes on someone
It is so complex to express
Coz different someone different time different place
I am changing rightly high

But when I put my eyes on you
I stop my lifeI am so easy to smile
I am so easy to cry
So easy to satisfy

Watching at you with pure eyes
I feel my mind twice bright
My heart cannot be hiding behind
My whole world is quiet
That i can see everything is live
And they should have their life.

It is your eyes
It is you
Things change and change
And turning for better
Turning to a new kind of world
Which i wish we stay together forever and ever

I dnot want to close my eyesI dnot want to miss your smile
Even you are crying
That I can have a chance to put you in my mind

No comments: