Friday, November 21, 2008

Hey Girl,I do need you

Hey Girl
Where are you and what are you doing now?
You know i have immaged you many many times
That everything of you
Your appearance,Charactor and instructure.

Whenever i saw some girls walking in the street,
Wherever i went through the past
I immaged you
Your face,your hair and your smile

I know you are not beside me
I will have to go on my way
To do what i have to do.
But now i stop and sit down,Sit down,
Just want to catch your breath,your smell
And doubt whether i have gone too fast Y
eah, It is a little fast
That i should slow down for you for me

Hey girl,
Can you hear me now?
A guy is turning and waiting for you
Canot you feel it?
His heart is beating and nevous
Coz he is too shy to express himself

Hey girl,If you still have that feel
Even only a little you know
That is enough to him
If you really care about him
Then let him know right now,right here
Or you may lose a kind man who is always staying with you
Cause he does need you

No comments: